The first FTU Advanced sold out so quickly (hours, in fact) that the organizers have decided to host a second one rather than increase the attendance. Remember, the goal is to make these more intimate events that allow for in-depth discussion among more experienced travelers.
It will be held at the same hotel, the Chicago Marriott O’Hare, from September 26-28. I’m not entirely sure if I’ll be attending this one since it falls near my 30th birthday, but I’ll be sure to let you know when I have an answer.
Many of the details are the same as the first FTU Advanced to be held July 18-20. Here are some of the topics:
- Award Booking on American Airlines
- Award Booking on United Airlines
- Award Booking on Other Airlines (Delta, Alaska, Avios, etc.)
- Using KVS Tool & Expert Flyer to Search for Fares and Availability (fare construction)
- Maximize your spending (beyond Bluebird)
- Maximizing Hotel Loyalty Programs and Promotions
- Visas, OTAs, Car Rentals, ATMs, and More Tips for International Travel
- Advanced booking techniques for revenue tickets
Sign up for the second FTU Advanced as soon as possible if you want to secure a spot. Tickets are $199 and include internet access in the event space, breakfast and lunch, and an open bar.