Cathay Pacific First Class lounge The Wing at Hong Kong International Airport is THE LOUNGE that most flyers love to talk about. The large space offers all the bells and whistles one would expect in an airport lounge and a few extra offerings that are not replicated anywhere else across the globe. The Wing is one of a kind and worth the time when traveling in First Class or for OneWorld Emerald Elites.
The lounge is reserved for passengers traveling in Cathay Pacific First class and OneWorld Emerald Elites. Because Elites gain access to the lounge, despite the large size, the lounge can feel crowded at peak times during the day. Thankfully there is a large seating area and lots of options within the lounge which is on the second floor and open to the terminal.
general seating area – open air. Makes it slightly loud because of the terminal commotion
The Dinning room – the large room offers both à la carte dining or buffet options.
à la carte menu
The buffet had a lot of options but was extremely picked over – I would recommend the à la carte dining options!
For those travelers who just want to drink there’s a decent bar with a wide selection of alcohol.
The gem of the Wing is the Cabanas which are large private suites with oversized soaking tubs, a waterfall shower, a private bathroom, and a leather chaise for lounging and murad beauty products.
The lounge also offers a small business center with mac computers
Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge is not to be missed when traveling through Hong Kong. The Wing offers a unique dining and spa like experience that allows customers to be lavished in luxuries before departing or while connecting at Hong Kong
More from this trip
- Around the world in First for 120,000 miles
- How much did my 120,000 mile + $300 ticket really cost?
- Rookie Mistakes Could Have Cost Me My Around The World Trip
- Courtyard Airport Hotel – Mexico City
- American Express Centurion lounge Mexico D.F. terminal 1
- American Airlines Admirals Club Mexico D.F.
- American Airlines Premium Lounge Miami
- Saloon VIP Terminal J Miami
- Tam Farewell to First Class B777 Miami (MIA) to Sao Paulo (GRU)
- 15 hours in Sao Paulo 15 Hours In Sao Paulo – Graffiti, History, Laughter, and Caipirinhas
- LAN TAM VIP Lounge Sao Paulo Terminal 3 (GRU)
- TAM “Business” Class B777 Sao Paulo (GRU) to Paris (CDG)
- Marriott Champs-Elysees Paris
- Malaysia Airlines “First class” lounge Paris – ICARE Lounge
- Malaysia Airlines First Class A380 Paris (CDG) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
- Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge Kuala Lumpur (KUL) – First Class lounge
- Malaysia Airlines Kuala Lumpur Regional Golden Lounge Review
- Cathay Pacific First and Business Class lounge Kuala Lumpur (KUL).
- Cathay Pacific Regional Business Class A330 Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Hong Kong (HKG)
- Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge Hong Kong (HKG)– The Wing
- Cathay Pacific First Class B777 Hong Kong (HKG) to Los Angeles (LAX)