If traveling to and from Mexico City and you need an Airport hotel I would HIGHLY suggest the Courtyard by Marriott Mexico City airport which is connected by sky bridge to Terminal 1. The hotel is modern, has nice rooms, and is located within the airports grounds. Not to mention, at only 10,000 points a night or ~$170, this is a great hotel to use points at, especially when comparing the prices to the Hilton also located in Terminal 1 which charges 50,000 HHonors points a night!
the Courtyard’s indoor courtyard – most rooms look into this atrium
from terminal 1 just follow the signs to reach the hotel! it’s less than a 5 minute walk
I spent only a few hours at the hotel and did not have an opportunity to check out any of the extra amenities. Yet I can tell you the hotel was recently remodeled and is very trendy for a Courtyard. In addition, the new beds in the room were among some of the most comfortable hotel beds I’ve slept on in years and even the pillows have the perfect amount of fluff!
All the staff I interacted with spoke fluent English and Spanish, were extremely friendly and helpful.
More from this trip
- Around the world in First for 120,000 miles
- How much did my 120,000 mile + $300 ticket really cost?
- Rookie Mistakes Could Have Cost Me My Around The World Trip
- Courtyard Airport Hotel – Mexico City
- American Express Centurion lounge Mexico D.F. terminal 1
- American Airlines Admirals Club Mexico D.F.
- American Airlines Premium Lounge Miami
- Saloon VIP Terminal J Miami
- Tam Farewell to First Class B777 Miami (MIA) to Sao Paulo (GRU)
- 15 hours in Sao Paulo 15 Hours In Sao Paulo – Graffiti, History, Laughter, and Caipirinhas
- LAN TAM VIP Lounge Sao Paulo Terminal 3 (GRU)
- TAM “Business” Class B777 Sao Paulo (GRU) to Paris (CDG)
- Marriott Champs-Elysees Paris
- Malaysia Airlines “First class” lounge Paris – ICARE Lounge
- Malaysia Airlines First Class A380 Paris (CDG) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
- Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge Kuala Lumpur (KUL) – First Class lounge
- Malaysia Airlines Kuala Lumpur Regional Golden Lounge Review
- Cathay Pacific First and Business Class lounge Kuala Lumpur (KUL).
- Cathay Pacific Regional Business Class A330 Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Hong Kong (HKG)
- Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge Hong Kong (HKG)– The Wing
- Cathay Pacific First Class B777 Hong Kong (HKG) to Los Angeles (LAX)