Award space on American Airlines is generally pretty terrible, with some months not even offering a day of saver level availability on long haul routes in premium cabins.
Right now, however, there is a ton of AA award space available through May 2018 on a ton of routes!
If you’ve been considering booking a trip to any of these regions and have AA miles, today might be the day to finally pull the trigger on booking your flights!
You can search for award space on AA.com and use the calendar view to check out multiple dates.
Take a look at the different regions before to see a few routes with good business class availability right now.
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Hong Kong (HKG)
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Tokyo (NRT or HND)
- Chicago (ORD) – Tokyo (NRT or HND)
- Chicago (ORD) – Paris (CDG)
- Los Angeles (LAX) – London (LHR)
- New York (JFK) – London (LHR)
- Philadelphia (PHL) – London (LHR)
- Miami (MIA) – Santiago (SCL)
- Miami (MIA) – Rio De Janeiro (GIG)
- New York (JFK) – Sao Paulo (GRU)
The Europe availability is especially great as it will allow you to bypass flying on British Airways and paying their exorbitant fuel surcharges! I don’t expect this availability to last long, so if I were you I would book right away.
HT: The Points Guy