It has now been months since I returned most recent ‘big’ trip. Looking back, it was a such a great experience. I got to fly on several new aircraft types, with my first flights on a 747-8i, an A380 and a 787 Dreamliner. I had a great stay at the Park Hyatt Tokyo, and I visited 3 countries in a single day, in the Golden Triangle. Thanks for following along as I reminisce about my journey.
Here are all the segments of the trip report:
Boeing 787 in the ANA Domestic Configuration from Haneda to Hiroshima
On to the free stuff!
As a way of thanks for following along with this report of my “The Journey the Destination” trip, I’d like to give away an unused pair of Lufthansa pajamas (size Large) and a Bogner Amenity kit. Both of these were from my A380 flight to Tokyo.
Update 2/1/13: Winners have been notified. Thanks for your participation!
Winners will be chosen at random among the entry types below. One entry per person, per entry method, so someone could get three entries by using each of the methods below.
- Leave a comment on this post describing where you would go or what you would see if you took a trip like mine. You must use your first name and last initial to be eligible (i.e., Bill B)
- You can also enter once on Twitter by tweeting a link to this post and including something like “I want to win” and my twitter handle, @bta7 so I see it.
- Finally, you can enter once on Google+ by giving this post a +1
- Each person can enter once as a comment to this post, once via Twitter, and once via G+.
- You can enter until Thursday, January 31 at 11:59pm ET
- You must be 18 to enter
- Void where prohibited by law
The first entry drawn at random from all entries will win the pajamas, the second winner drawn at random will win the amenity kit. I will cover shipping within the USA, if you are located elsewhere, I will be in touch and we can make some arrangements that are agreeable to both parties.